Many variables affect the price of a granite memorial, such as the size of the marker and type of granite used. Our standard flat grave markers cost around $1,000, smaller garden memorials for home memorialization begin at 300, and upright headstones start at $1,200. Upgrades like adding photos or emblems, decorative bronze inlays, etc. will add to the cost of your memorial.
Some of our more unique memorial options, such as Monubenches, start at $2,500 and classic benches start around $1,300. If you're looking for a cremation urn for your home, those range from about $105 to $395. Pet memorials for your home or garden start at $150.
Before we can provide you with an accurate quote, there are 4 main decisions that need to be made:
- Flush grass marker, upright monument, bench, slant, or monubench?
- The type of memorial may be determined by cemetery requirements
- Are there cemetery (or space) requirements regarding length, width or height?- Are you looking for a monument for one person or will there be other names on this memorial?- Will this memorial cover just one grave or more than one grave?
- We offer only the highest quality memorial grade granite from around the world
- The name, dates, text and artistic elements that make the memorial unique
Designing your Granite Memorial:
If you have an idea of how you want the finished stone to look or know what you want on it, call, email a description, or send us a quick sketch. We will use your information to create a full color drawing that we will e-mail back to you.
For those who aren’t sure how you want the stone to look, browse through our design gallery or visit local cemeteries to get inspiration.
- If you see a monument in our gallery you like, just give us the design number and we will adapt it to your particular desires.
- You may find something in the cemetery that looks right for you. If so, take a photo to email us and we will send you a full color conceptual drawing.
- To help you with this process, we've assembled a "Meaningful Memorialization Idea Guide”.
We can even duplicate an existing memorial if there is one you would like to match. If this is the case, let us know so we can explain how to make a rubbing of the stone to give us all the information we need.
Getting a Quote:
Once we know the size, type of granite, amount of polished surfaces and the shape and type of design you want we will send you a drawing and quote of the entire cost to complete the memorial.
There will be additional costs involved if you select a ceramic steel portrait, flower vase, or shipping. (Our discounted freight fees can save you money).
If there is a need, we can always find ways to tailor the cost of the memorial to your budget by changing some of the particulars such as size, color, and the amount of special craftsmanship we need to provide.
Before we begin manufacturing the stone, we will double-check with the cemetery that the specifications of our memorial fit within their regulations and that all cemetery and installation fees have been paid. Also, keep in mind that good things, like carefully designing and hand-carving granite, take time.
If the cemetery doesn’t offer installation, we will be happy to call local installers to get a professional quote on your behalf.
All our memorials are guaranteed and we have thousands of satisfied customers from around the world.