A granite urn is the perfect place for the final disposition of a loved one. Whether you have chosen to take the remains home with you, entomb them in a columbarium, glass niche, or to put them into the ground, you can feel comfortable that its natural beauty and tested durability will last thru the ages.
Directions for Sealing Urn Lid:
- Remove lid and put aside.
- Set urn on soft cloth with opening facing upward.
- Remains should be sealed inside of a plastic bag and then placed into the urn.
- Open and squeeze a bead of silicone caulk around the inside of the container.
- Press lid into place.
- Wipe off excess caulk with paper towel.